Unaverage Musings

Comments on life and ideas, personal anecdotes, books read, television shows watched and perhaps the occasional political or social issue rant.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Five Things

Let's see...

5 Things in my Freezer

1. Whirled peas in ice cube trays
2. Grease in a Maxwell House Christmas can
3. Chocolate
4. Pizza
5. Peach fruit pops

5 Things in my Closet

1. Plumbing snake
2. First purse (off-white corduroy)
3. Rubbermaid full of maternity clothes
4. Queen size comforters (2)
5. Picture frames

5 Things in my Car

1. Infant car seat (in trunk), Convertible car seat (back seat)
2. Bottle warmer
3. Cardboard sun shades
4. 80's music on cassettes
5. Big Red gum

5 Things in my Purse

1. Peanut butter crackers
2. Tissues
3. Wallet
4. Baby food coupons
5. Planner

5 Things in my Diaper Bag

1. A & D diaper cream
2. Baby blanket
3. Change of clothes
4. Toys
5. a few Cheerios

Hey, Adwen ...where's your list?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Joy said…

    She cheated -- she put it a comment to my list. :)

    I forgot my cans full of grease!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home