Unaverage Musings

Comments on life and ideas, personal anecdotes, books read, television shows watched and perhaps the occasional political or social issue rant.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tag? Accckkkkk....what do I say?

Heather Ruthie Roo, who writes http://adwenfluff.blogspot.com tagged me to write six weird things about me. The question is, which six wierd things should I use? Hmmmm...

According to the rules... Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

1. I am terrified of backing out of a parking space when it puts my car in a nose down position and I am driving our car with the manual transmission. I'm convinced I cannot get the car in gear fast enough to avoid rolling..and that I will roll into trees, buildings, other cars, that might be in front of me. I'm such a baby about this that when my husband parks the car in our complex on such an incline I beg him to back the car out for me.

2. I thoroughly enjoy pulling hairs from my body by the roots. I can't tell you just how satisfying it is to pull that unsightly (or not so unsightly) hair out of my skin.

3. When my stomach is queasy, at least when it's from pregnancy, the food I can most easily eat is Mexican food. To me, Mexican food is comfort food and always feels good in the stomach. Ahhh, Chili Burros, Sour Cream Enchiladas....Tacos!!

4. I can come up with an endless supply of nicknames for people and animals (stuffed or alive) that I love. Example: Buddy Rumples Bootie Man Mister Bu-boy buns buns Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Mister Bu-boy tushy tush....now about that fetish....

5. I HATE cooked celery! That vegetable is ONLY good raw. Cooked celery is disgusting and ruins whatever dish it is cooked in.

6. I believe any food can be improved with one of three things: garlic, cheese, or chocolate!


Unfortunately I do not know of anyone I know who currently has a blog that hasn't already been tagged... Hmmmm...could I talk someone into the blogosphere by tagging them??? Let's see! I'm tagging David and Anne W. of Ft. Wayne, Tracy A., Christi B., Holly W., and Jen F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home